Czech and Slovak cities, buses, European trains, flights
- 1.8.3 - Important first-run fixes, app could not be initialized on first-run and nobody (including me) noticed that :(
- 1.8.2 - Fixed nasty bug when selecting stations from a list was not possible in case station was never searched before and therefore not cached. Also fixed database access with interaction disabled until all is loaded. Therefore also enabling database migration from older pre 1.8 versions.
- 1.8 - WARNING! You'll lose all your cached application data by running this latest version over the previous releases. Numerous database fixes implemented in order to improve the overall experience, mainly fixing duplicitous stations being present in the database. Other fixes related to UI as well as on-start GPS based nearby-station search included.
- 1.7.9 - Updated transport selector page to reflect custom colors even more, updated db.js trying to prevent saving duplicitous stations in local storage again as CHAPS is changing station ids all the time :(.
- 1.7.8 - Separated TransportSelection ListItem delegate, updated color picker functionality with live 50% opaque item preview and improved edit logic while disabling leading/trailing actions swipe when in edit mode. + cleaned up source code with tabs removal (most of the code was with spaces still from the old Ubuntu SDK anyway)
- 1.7.7 - Code clean-ups and fixes, unified color scheme for selected transport type specific pages including buttons and other UI elements.
- 1.7.6-1 - Fixed color selection on Transport page to no longer apply color for not current transport type. Also added Czech translation for a menu field in that instance. A slightly redesigned transport selector page.
- 1.7.6 - Improved station search ordering to allow matching by pure name too, added ability to set different page header colors for used transport types.
- 1.7.5 - Sorting elements in search station input box now prefers recently used stations.
- 1.7.4 - Ignoring geolocation search on station search input field focus or station switch. Fixed nearby stop search.
- 1.7.2 - Fixed deleting search results from the Search Results page = utilizing custom and unique IDs.
- 1.7.1 - Improved start-up times by moving geolocation station search to a later time despite starting GPS right at start-up - also a progress indicator added to display something is going on at the background, updated Database to prevent app ids clashes, although DB version not bumped up so users will have to delete DB manually - currently in a testing stage and changes may be required so it is not applied to existing installations. Welcome screen moved to its own page instead of overlapping rectangle.
- 1.7 - Fixed transport selector items title wrapping, updated on-start autofill to try to guess final destination even if no precise history match is found, added option to copy connection detail to clipboard as in the old version of Transport (pre 0.9.4), added option to delete searched transport connections from search results page.
- 1.6.5 - Fixed broken auto-route function (triggered on start) by removing my foolish attempt to make this way more clever than user is and to pre-select destinations looking at the history and picking the most common station. Apparently in case you change your destinations a lot + due to changing station IDs in the remote DB this is not always useful and feels hard to implement. Falling back to selecting the latest searched match no matter the direction. Also fixed Trolleybus lines colour to match current Prague's transport scheme upon them re-introducing this transport type to their system as well.
- 1.6 - Added support to search for nearby stations online (option made default) with the ability to turn this behaviour off in settings. With that change comes and extended settings page, minor code clean-ups and fixes (e.g. on first run no transport option is selected rather than the last option in the list notifying users to take action and select their preferred transport type). Included is a new introductory welcome screen.
- 1.5 - Fixed first-run db issues, updated ui to change transport type icon colors based on the line instead of changing line numbers for better readability, line colors updated for all subway lines and introduced for trams, trolleybuses, ships and cableways as well, fixed map view to omit stations with unset coords, line vehicle type is now displayed in connection detail view + other minor ui tweaks.
- 1.4 - Improved GeoLocation stability and nearby search, fixed UI and Error handling issues, updated station DB handling to prevent station duplicates or fix existing ones on the go if necessary.
- 1.3.1 - Updated on-start GeoLocation station search logic.
- 1.3 - Option not to fetch connection route map coordinates, fixed map view, ability to purge search fields completely and other minor UI fixes
- 1.2 - Added support to display route on a map (in route detail), and to update search form stations based on search history and closest saved station to the current GPS location.
- 1.1 - Added Xenial support.
- 18.104.22.168 - Added never to refresh Transport data option and fixed retaining populated data on a search page upon Transport Options refresh.
- 22.214.171.124 - Corrected issue with DB station and connection saving. 126.96.36.199 - Minor UI fixes and tweaks + Haptic feedback for custom buttons
- 188.8.131.52 - Fixed QML Column resize bug https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-40220
- 1.0.3 - Fixed transport station DB duplicates, improved settings screen and overall visuals - implemented and used custom QML button and Row Picker. Custom and universal (settings and about) List View has also been improved in this release.
- 184.108.40.206 - Added settings page, improved custom listing component, added transport fetching indication to the homescreen, Fixed transport option switching with empty items, updated UI, added ability to clear all data from within the app.
- 1.0.2 - Fixed station duplicates on Transport updates by removing all saved transport in case of a change, Added ability to remove all transport option related stations, modified connection search page info page to use popups and some other minor backend/ui tweaks.
- 1.0.1 - Fixed transport selection, added Czech translation, minor UI tweaks 0.9.9.9 - Updated transport selector page to list used transport types first if the count is larger than 10, Improved transport options switching and connection searches and other minor UI tweaks.
- 0.9.9.8 - Fixed disappearing stations from station inputs, fixed searching for new stations, added about page, added fallback if no Chaps API is present (good for testing on desktop), fixed searching for the same connection on a different time.
- 0.9.9.7 - Added support for all Czech and Slovak cities + European trains (thanks to Chaps API key).
- 0.9.9.6 - Migration to OpenStore + a complete app rewrite including the engine.
Get the latest code
Features lost with the app rewrite (0.9.4 → 0.9.9+) - only those not implemented up to this point:
- Search for all departures from a specified station
- Show station on a map
Visit the old app code git tree or download the Transport (version 0.9.4.3) built for Xenial.